- You live by your MOTHER’s motto that “Dull women (or men in my case) have immaculate homes”
- You DON’T care that the laundry isn’t done because you spent 20-extra minutes playing with your kids outside
- You DO care/slightly obsess the kitchen and bathrooms are sanitary and germ free
- You try and talk your sons/step-sons into sitting when they pee…and even provide magazines…which really helps to accomplish #3 on this list
- You are equally happy talking video game development AND socio-economic development in underprivileged districts with anyone who will listen
- You volunteer because you hope you can help and not for any notoriety or attention
- You use “obscure” movie quotes to highlight humorous situations with your kids and newborn because nobody puts baby in the corner…Bueller…Bueller…hello?
- You LOVE the fact you are a DSP and don’t want to be ‘normal’!
View all posts by: DSP Harley.