- You live by your MOTHER’s motto that “Dull women (or men in my case) have immaculate homes”
- You DON’T care that the laundry isn’t done because you spent 20-extra minutes playing with your kids outside
- You DO care/slightly obsess the kitchen and bathrooms are sanitary and germ free
- You try and talk your sons/step-sons into sitting when they pee…and even provide magazines…which really helps to accomplish #3 on this list
- You are equally happy talking video game development AND socio-economic development in underprivileged districts with anyone who will listen
- You volunteer because you hope you can help and not for any notoriety or attention
- You use “obscure” movie quotes to highlight humorous situations with your kids and newborn because nobody puts baby in the corner…Bueller…Bueller…hello?
- You LOVE the fact you are a DSP and don’t want to be ‘normal’!
The overwhelming theme at “In Defense of Men” is that we “Call it like we see it.” No sugar-coating. No filters. What you see is our pure, unbiased analysis of both serious (bullying) and not-so-serious (man-scaping) issues. With that in mind…I have to … Read more
With all the current media hype surrounding male grooming, our In Defense of Men DSPs couldn’t wait to get their hands on the subject. Some are slightly manicured and others are spotted with bike grease, but they all call it like they see it. … Read more
I almost never watch standard definition TV or movies. I am a bit of an HD-elitist with my screens. I almost always eat some type of meat during my meals. I will NOT eat mayonnaise. Seriously…look at that stuff…YUCK!!! The first time … Read more
The surprise ending I recently had a HOLY CRAP! moment at the end of one of our boy’s 5th/6th grade lacrosse practices. I actually had five (1-2-3-4-5) players come up to me after practice, look me in the eyes, extend their arm at a … Read more